Online DOT Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training for Employees
The DOT mandates employees who perform safety-sensitive duties be informed of the drug and alcohol testing process and how testing is administered. Reinforcing your testing program through this interactive online training can help you clearly communicate expectations and common concerns and misconceptions about how DOT testing works. With our training, employees will learn:
- Drug and alcohol facts
- Physical and mental effects of drug and alcohol use
- Common myths regarding drug and alcohol use
- Step-by-step testing process and employee requirements during the testing process
- Circumstances requiring testing
- Testing methods
- Overview of DOT rules and regulations
- Prohibited drug and alcohol-related conduct
- Employer’s role in the testing process
Upon successful course completion employees will receive a certificate of completion.
Training Course Technical Requirements
To take this online course, employees will need the following
- A computer, tablet or smart phone with an internet connection and speakers
- Google Chrome browser is best for viewing this course (do not use IE browser to view this course)
- If viewing this course on a mobile device, employees will need to download the free Litmos app from their mobile app store
Training Tokens and Content Licensing
When you order the online DOT Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training for Employees, you will receive an email with a unique training token number and instructions on how to activate your token and access your course. This email is typically sent within 2 hours of purchasing your course. Each token number is specific to the course you order. For example, if you order training for 10 employees, you will receive a token number good for training 10 employees. If you purchase your course over the weekend or after our regular business hours, you will receive your training token number and email instructions on the following business day.
Our course content is SCORM complaint and can be licensed for use on your company’s Learning Management System. Call to speak with a representative about course licensing opportunities.