Alco-Sensor RBT VXL Data Lite System
The Alco-Sensor RBT VXL Data Lite system is an economical and portable breath alcohol testing device from Intoximeters. This system is programmed with a DOT Quick Test protocol which quickly guides the operator through a DOT testing sequence, reducing operator error. The full keyboard makes data entry fast and easy. The system includes a NRC testing protocol that can be selected from the main menu.
- Approved by the U.S. DOT as an evidential breath alcohol testing device
- Great for Regulated and Non-Regulated workplace testing programs
- Programmed with DOT and NRC testing protocols
- Evidential accuracy exceeds +/- .005 at .100 BrAC
- Easy to read prompts guide the operator through the testing sequence, greatly reducing operator errors
- Intuitive menus gives the operator quick access to DOT quick test protocols and multiple features
- Automatic and manual breath sampling capability
- Automatically initiates a :15 wait period following a positive screening test of .02
- Automatically initiates a confirmation test following the :15 wait period
- Hundreds of tests can be stored and printed in the device’s memory
- The Martel thermal printer prints results without the mess of ink printers
- Operates independently of the Martel thermal printer, allowing the operator to test the subject without being tethered to the printer
- Operator places the Alco-Sensor VXL into the docking station to quickly print test results. This fail-safe printing method removes any question about the integrity of the printed test result, and removes the issues that sometimes arise with wireless communication technology
This device is programmed with a DOT quick test so each test is fast and easy.
DOT Quick Test mode collects the following data:
- Reason for the test
Josh J –
The Alco-Sensor RBT VXL breathalyzer is so easy to use. Customer service is always friendly and helpful. Orders arrive on time.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch