Our Professional Specimen Collector Self Study Workbook meets the DOT requirements for “Qualification Training,” in which students learn the DOT collection procedures and regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 40. Following the successful completion of qualification training, collector students must then complete the Proficiency Demonstration in the presence of a qualified monitor. Our Collector Self Study Course materials assist the monitor in evaluating and documenting the students completion of the the proficiency demonstration.
The Specimen Collector self study workbook is copywrite protected by AlcoPro and may not be copied.
- Substitutes for the first portion one day classroom instruction; allows classroom training to be completed in hours
- Use to train new Collectors
- Use to re-certify Collectors
- Covers DOT regulations and protocol effective August 1, 2001
- Self-check questions give feedback on students learning
- 1 Student Workbook
- Welcome Letter
- Certificate of completion
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.