Congratulations on completing the DOT regulations and EBT instrument operations training. In order to receive your BAT Certificate, you must complete the required 7 mock alcohol tests using a live subject and in front of a certified Instructor.
This part of your training is conducted online using WebEx.
Supplies you will need the day of class:
- A computer with an internet connection
- A computer with microphone and speakers OR a phone
- A webcam either built into the computer or as an external device
- 9 DOT Alcohol Testing Forms (ATF)
- Your Alco-Sensor IV with Memory instrument
- 15 Mouthpieces
- Tamper-evident tape to secure alcohol test results to the ATF, OR tamper-proof paper for your printer
- A live subject (A person who is available to sit alongside you, or a co-worker registered for the same class and who will alternate taking the role of the subject)
- An alcohol-based mouthwash such as Scope (to simulate a positive test)
- A dry gas tank with ethanol content of .038 and a tank regulator (to conduct accuracy checks and calibrations)
- Print outs of all the documents that were placed under the Additional References tab on your course home page, including the Calibration logbook sample
Register for one of these Mock Testing Sessions:
- Only 2 students are allowed per session
- Availability is on a first come first serve basis
- Sessions run 3-4 hours in length
- Please log in 10-15 minutes before the start of your session
- You must complete your mock session within 30 days of completing your online training to be DOT compliant
- If you require assistance registering for a session, please call 800.227.9890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, click on an available date and click the “Register” button. Register for one session only. Duplicate registrations will be removed to allow others to join.
A $45 rescheduling fee will be charged if you do not show for or appear late for your scheduled session or cancel your session.