Congratulations on completing the DOT regulations and device proficiency part of your training. In order to receive your Screening Test Technician Certificate, you must complete the required 5 mock collections using a live subject and in front of a certified Instructor.
This part of our training is conducted online using WebEx.
Supplies you will need the day of class:
- A computer with an internet connection
- A computer with microphone and speakers OR a phone
- A webcam either built into the computer or as an external device
- 8 Alcohol Screening Devices that you trained on (either Alco-Screen02 or QED devices)
- 6 DOT Alcohol Testing Forms
- 5 disposable cups to collect your subject’s saliva (required only if you are performing mocks using the Alco-Screen 02 device)
- A live subject (A person who is available to sit alongside you, or a co-worker registered for the same class and who will alternate taking the role of the subject)
- Sample sized bottle of Scope mouthwash or alcohol-based mouthwash (to simulate a positive test result)
- Quality Controls for your device (AS02 Controls or QED Controls). We will use the controls to perform a positive and negative quality control test on your device
- Print outs of all the documents that were placed under the Additional References tab on your course home page, including the Quality Control Test logbook
Register for one of these Mock Testing Sessions:
- Only 2 students are allowed per session
- Availability is on a first come first serve basis
- Sessions run 3 hours in length
- Please log in 10-15 minutes before the start of your session
- You must complete your mock session within 30 days of completing your online training to be DOT compliant
- If you require assistance registering for a session, please call 800.227.9890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, click on an available date and click the “Register” button. Register for one session only. Duplicate registrations will be removed to allow others to join.
A $95 rescheduling fee will be charged if you do not show for or appear late for your scheduled session or cancel your session.
April 10 Session: 10:00 am Eastern