Imprinted Non-DOT Alcohol Test Form
Use the imprinted Non-DOT Alcohol Testing Form to record results for any alcohol or saliva test that is not a DOT test. All U.S. Department of Transportation references have been removed from the form, but are otherwise identical to DOT forms. According to federal regulations, non-DOT tests should not be recorded on DOT alcohol test forms. Record non-DOT alcohol tests on a non-DOT form only.
Imprinting information eliminates repetitive handwriting and can save valuable time. Here are ways we can customize the pre-printed areas of the non-DOT ATF:
- You may choose to pre-print the Employer’s information in Step 1 of the alcohol test form. Pre-printing the employer’s information in step one makes sense when doing testing for many employees from the same company. Pre-printing Step 1 is not recommended for testing sites that do testing for a variety of employers.
- You may choose to pre-print the testing site’s company information in Step 3. This makes sense if the testing company information is the same.
- You may choose to pre-print an X in the “Breath” and “BAT” boxes in Step 3. If you only perform breath testing and testing is administered only by a certified BAT, pre-printing an X in one or both boxes makes sense.
Click on the Customize Form button to download the form. Fill in your information and fax the form to 800 655-5834 or email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will match your faxed or emailed form with your web order and ship to the address that you indicated on your web order.
Please allow 2 weeks for printing.
- Use for any workplace non-regulated alcohol testing
- Use with any breath or saliva alcohol testing device
- Pre-printed forms eliminate illegible, repetitive handwriting
- Pre-printed forms save time
- Price includes forms and imprinting fee