Breath Alcohol Technician Instructor Training
Our Breath Alcohol Technician Instructor Training is held in Knoxville, TN and covers:
- DOT Regulations for alcohol testing (49 CFR Part 40)
- Instrument proficiency training on the Alco-Sensor IV/RBT IV, Alcomonitor CC, or Alco-Sensor VXL/RBT VXL breath alcohol instruments (also covers ASIV with Memory and ASIV @ Work)
- The required 7 breath alcohol mock tests
- Instructor training and certification
By becoming a certified BAT Instructor, you will be equipped to perform breath alcohol tests, and train and certify your employees to conduct tests, allowing you to save time and money.
In advance of classroom training, you will complete our online training course covering the DOT Regulations. This allows the instructor to devote maximum class time to hands-on use of the breath alcohol instruments, the 7 mock tests and methods, resources and best practices for teaching adults.
Becoming a Breath Alcohol Technician Instructor
- Day 1 – Students become certified as Breath Alcohol Technicians, a requirement to becoming a BAT Instructor, and will train to become certified as factory authorized Calibration Technicians.
- Day 2 – Students learn how to use their teaching resources, effective teaching methods, and will lead portions of the class by delivering assigned course topics.
By the end of this course, students will demonstrate a sound knowledge of their breath alcohol instrument, a firm grasp of the DOT Regulations, and a comprehensive understanding of adult learning principles. Students will receive an Instructor manual and other training resources.
BAT and Calibration Technician Certificates
We are the only company sanctioned by Intoximeters to train and certify our BAT students as Factory Authorized Calibration Technicians, so you can properly calibrate your instrument for optimal accuracy and efficiency.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.