Team members taking our online MRO-Assistant training will reduce the MRO’s workload, helping to save valuable time and money. Use the promo code on your postcard and save 10%.
The training your team members don't receive could be costing you.
Team Members Taking This Course Will Learn:
- About all the entities in the drug testing process
- Laboratory procedures for processing a specimen
- The DOT specimen collection process and required documentation
- Problem specimen collections and required documentation
- Core tasks and responsibilities of the MRO Assistant
- Correcting errors and omissions in the testing process
- Contacting the donor and reporting test results
- The process for reporting abnormal test results
- MRO Quality Assurance requirements
- Split specimen testing processes
Prepare for MROCC Certification
Team members completing this course will receive a certificate of completion, which can be presented to MROCC to register for the MRO Team Member certification exam.
Whether seeking MROCC certification or wanting to gain an in-depth understanding of the MRO process, this interactive online course teaches Regulations and DOT best practices, better preparing team members for success.
What Others Say...
This course was hard but when I finished it, I knew more than ever and could successfully pass my MROCC exam. I was also able to step into more job duties with more confidence. -- Lisa L
It was one of the best online trainings I have ever had. -- Kathy M