This highly interactive course helps you retain more information, so you can do your job with greater success.
Online Medical Review Officer Assistant Training
MRO-Assistant Training Course Objectives
Trainees taking this course will learn:
- About all the entities in the drug testing process
- Laboratory procedures for processing a specimen
- The DOT specimen collection process and required documentation
- Problem specimen collections and required documentation
- Core tasks and responsibilities of the MRO Assistant
- Correcting errors and omissions in the testing process
- Contacting the donor and reporting test results
- The process for reporting abnormal test results
- MRO Quality Assurance requirements
- Split specimen testing processes
Prepare for MROCC Certification
You will receive a certificate of completion, which can be presented to MROCC to register for the MRO Team Member certification exam.
Whether seeking MROCC certification or wanting to gain an in-depth understanding of the MRO process, this online course teaches Regulations and DOT best practices, better preparing you for success.
Online Training Difference
- Whereas other online courses are “read only” — like reading a book — our course offers the highest level of interactivity, so you stay engaged and retain more information
- Unit assessment quizzes and final exam are written at a level of difficulty similar to the MROCC exam to better prepare you to pass the MROCC exam
- Online forum allows you to pose questions and interact with other students and an instructor
- Fits with your busy schedule and allows you to learn at your pace
- Course can be viewed on any mobile device
What Others Say
This course was hard but when I finished it, I knew more than ever and could successfully pass my MROCC exam. I was also able to step into more job duties with more confidence. -- Lisa L
It was one of the best online trainings I have ever had. -- Kathy M
I passed the MROCC exam!!! Alcopro’s training was right on! :-) Shelia L.