Compliance starts with interactive and engaging learning.
Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training for Employees
What You Will Learn
The DOT mandates all employees who perform safety-sensitive duties be informed of the drug and alcohol testing process and understand how testing is administered. This 60-minute interactive course communicates expectations about how DOT testing really works and serves to educate employees of the effects of drug and alcohol use and abuse. With our training, employees will:
- Learn the DOT drug and alcohol testing regulations
- Learn the step-by-step testing process and what is required of them in the process
- Learn the circumstances where testing is required
- Understand actions and behaviors that constitute prohibited conduct
- Know the effects and signs of drug and alcohol use and abuse
- Know the body’s rate of elimination for alcohol
- Receive printable drug and alcohol fact sheets
- Retain more information through interactive scenarios, quizzes and games
- Receive a certificate and email showing successful completion
Individual Online Courses
Purchase one or more individual online courses for your employees. Great for small to medium-sized companies training less than 50 employees. Quantity price breaks and course bundle pricing are available.
Training Teams Portal
Great for large companies who need to track employee compliance. Our Training Teams Portal allows HR or safety managers to enroll employees, assign courses, track individual employee progress and run training reports.
Training at Your Location
We can also train multiple employees at your location, saving you valuable time and money. Call 800.227.9890 or email us at email@example.com for a quote.