Alco-Sensor VXL for DOT Testing
The Alco-Sensor VXL for DOT Testing is offers a fast testing protocol and is ideal for regulated and non-regulated workplace testing programs.
- Approved by the U.S. DOT as an Evidential Breath Testing device
- Great for Regulated and Non-Regulated workplace testing programs
- Evidential accuracy exceeds +/- .005 at .100 BrAC
- Intuitive menus prompt the operator through the DOT testing sequence, greatly reducing operator errors
- Data Lite software version offers a fast testing protocol, eliminating unnecessary data entry and taking the operator directly to the test procedure
- Automatic breath sampling ensures that each subject delivers an adequate breath sample, and then samples the breath at the optimum moment towards the end of the subjects exhalation
- A manual breath sampling feature allows the operator to manually capture a breath sample from a subject with breathing difficulties or is being uncooperative
- Automatically initiates a :15 wait period following a positive screening test of .02
- Automatically initiates a confirmation test following the :15 wait period
- Thousands of tests can be stored and printed in the device’s memory
- Operates independently of the printer, allowing the operator to test the subject without being tethered to the printer
- Right or Left handed operation makes testing fast and easy
- Optional Slip printer or Martel Thermal Printer
- Optional Barometer interprets the value of alcohol gas tanks when performing Accuracy Checks and Calibration Adjustments. The barometer eliminates the need for a separate device such as the True-Cal II or an elevation chart when performing Accuracy Checks and Calibration Adjustments, and offers a higher degree of accuracy when using Alcohol Gas Tank calibration standards.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.