Congratulations on passing the DOT regulations part of your training. In order to receive your Specimen Collector Certificate, you must complete the required 5 mock collections using a live subject and in front of a certified Instructor.
This part of our training is conducted online using WebEx.
Supplies you will need the day of class:
- A computer with an internet connection
- A computer with microphone and speakers OR a phone
- A webcam either built into the computer or as an external device
- 6 Federal Custody and Control Forms
- 6 DOT approved collection kits
- A live subject (A person who is available to sit alongside you, or a co-worker registered for the same class and who will alternate taking the role of the subject)
- Access to warm water (to simulate urine)
- Print outs of all the documents that were placed under the Additional References tab on your course home page
- Specimen Instructor students need to have their Instructor manual
Register for one of these Mock Testing Sessions:
- Only 2 students are allowed per session
- Availability is on a first come first serve basis
- Sessions run 3-4 hours in length
- Please log in 10-15 minutes before the start of your session
- You must complete your mock session within 30 days of completing your online training to be DOT compliant
- If you require assistance registering for a session, please call 800.227.9890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, click on an available date and click the “Register” button. Register for one session only. Duplicate registrations will be removed to allow others to join.
A $95 rescheduling fee will be charged if you do not show for or appear late for your scheduled session or cancel your session.